How Learning Works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching 1st Edition by Susan A. Ambrose (Author), Michael W. Bridges (Author), Michele DiPietro (Author), Marsha C. Lovett (Author), Marie K. Norman (Author), Richard E. Mayer (Foreword)
Other resources related to this book.
- Dr. Mary Jo Carnot presents "How Learning Works: Seven Research Based Principles of Learning," part of the Graves Lecture Series at Chadron State College.
- How Learning Works:7 Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching with Dr. Susan Ambrose Women in Engr ProActive Network
Part 2: Q&A with Dr. Ambrose in which she discusses how to apply the information presented in Part 1 to specific teaching contexts.
This webinar is a product of the Engineering Inclusive Teaching series funded under grant 1203164 by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Eberly Center Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation. Carnegi Mellon University
- Slides by Dr. Michele DiPietro, Executive Director Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning Kennesaw State University
- Book review by Julie G. Nyquist & Rima Jubran for The Journal of Chiropractic Education